المرفق العالمي لمعلومات التنوع البيولوجي
• Chair: Joe Miller, GBIF Executive Secretary, Copenhagen, Denmark
• Robert Guralnick, Florida Museum of Natural History, Gainesville, USA
• Donald Hobern, Species 2000 International, Australia
• Edwin van Huis, Naturalis, Amsterdam, Netherlands
• Eun-Shik Kim, Kookmin University, Seoul, South Korea
• Isayvani Naicker, African Academy of Sciences, Nairobi, Kenya
• Laetitia Navarro, German Centre for Integrative Biodiversity Research, Leipzig, Germany
While the GBIF Secretariat facilitates alliance activities, members of the GBIC2 Steering Committee have agreed to serve as an Interim Steering Committee until stakeholders like you can contribute to discussion and establish agreements on the long-term model for the alliance. The committee will remain in place to provide oversight of alliance activities to ensure that they align with the vision expressed at GBIC2.
Please contact a member of the committee if and when you have any concerns.